Outdoors

Friday, May 23, 2008

Outdoors

EAP2A WW
Fluency Exercise #1
Fan, Kang-Hsin
Mr. Leverett
May 21, 2008

Basketball has always been my favorite outdoors sport. To play basketball outside is a good way to benefit my health, to reduce my modern pressure, and to sharpen my skills. I always like to play basketball in a public park in the morning, because it is the best time to breathe the fresh air and feast on a gallery of landscape. The view of the park is so charming and attractive. Also, playing basketball can help me relax myself to forget my busy job. It is an exciting sport to play with other competitors, so I can focus on the game to wipe out my pressure. Furthermore, I can practice my new skills that I learned from the NBA program on TV. The field is an instant stage to show my ability, and I can study other special skills from my competitors. Finally, to play basketball outside can help me make various friends who are equipped with different backgrounds, so we can talk about our jobs, interests, and life after the game. Due to these factors, basketball is my favorite outdoors sport.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home