Outdoors

Friday, May 23, 2008

Fluency Ex1

My Favorite Outdoors Sport


Sports have come to play an important part in everyday life for many Koreans. The Korean people traditionally love soccer and soccer is one of the most popular sports in Korea. Lately, the most popular sports for Korean adults seem to be golf and tennis. My favorite outdoors sports are soccer and golf. My parents taught me many kinds of sports and art education; especially I learned to play soccer and golf with interest from my boyhood. Soccer and golf gave me some special opportunity because I learned them from some kinds of professional players. I also met many kinds of foreigners and I joined many kinds of tournaments for 17 years. I think that there are many things in this world that cannot be learned from books. Actually, I’m as happy as happy can be when I play soccer and golf.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home