Outdoors

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Camping

It was great days when I was on a camping vacation. Two weeks ago, I was camping with my husband and our friends, which was the first time in my life. I was interested on that trip because I found and I saw many new things. I did many things, which I had never done before. It was an exciting attempt. At first, I was worried about how I could live in the tent without technology; for example, television, phones, or microwave, and how we could entertainment ourselves without those. On the first day, I felt uncomfortable with insects, dirty places, and sleeping on the ground in the tent, which is, hurt my back. However, on the second day the birds’ song woke me up in the early morning at four thirty. I felt refreshed, not like regular days in my home. Then I sat in front of the lake to see the sunrise, which was an amazing view. After that, we made our breakfast to eat. Then we were boating on the lake and fishing. After that, we came back to make lunch. In the night, everything was dark, so we let a fire and sat around it. That was a great atmosphere for talking and joking. I will never forget those days, which are the best days in my life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home