Outdoors

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Outdoors

First of all, camping is one of my favorite habits that I like to do when I have fun with my friends. In my hometown, Jeddah, I like to go camping every weekend. One day, my friends and I planned to go camping in the forest, so each one in the group was brought some food that he created at home. After that we went to the forest, and we started to put the food in the warm place in our cars, and then we started to pitch a tent cseh it up. Since we were pitching the tent my other friends decided to go swimming in the lake. At night, we started to barbeque the meat, and all my friends sat around and played cards. A while later we started to eat the food and it was very good. The most upsetting part of this camping trip was that we could not sleep at night because of the bugs. But over all we had fun in these experiences because we did have a lot of fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home