Outdoors

Monday, June 09, 2008

Winter, The Full Dormancy

According to some psychologists, the life of a person can be described as a tree during the four seasons. The tree represents the person and the four seasons represent his/her variable conditions or circumstances. Moreover, some psychologists claim also that each season represents a particular personality. For me, I would say that I tend indeed to prefer the winter, now that it nearly depicts my personality. Mystery, loneliness, and quietness, all these concepts, which we can clearly recognize in winter, are in fact applied to me. In addition, what make me prefer the winter rather than other seasons is the image of falling snow, since the snow is one of my favorite adjectives to describe something that is really white, such as the heart of a good person. Furthermore, poems and creative writers usually use the winter in their images, and to create their views, as it is their favorite time. On the other hand, many people blame me for my selection, and say that the winter represents sadness and misery. However, I constantly disagree with them and try to defend my point of view by saying that the beauty is in the winter, but not everyone is able to see it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home