Outdoors

Monday, June 09, 2008

Fluency Ex #4

My favorite season is winter because I like snow, cold weather, and winter sports. I like snow because after it snows the outside's landscape is very beautiful. Also, if I looking at the outside covered by snow. I can feel comfortable. And I usually prefer the cold weather over hot weather because I don't like to sweat and sit in the current of an air-conditioner. Moreover, one of my favorite sports is snowboarding, which is a winter sport. I've ridden a snowboard for abou 10 years, also i always go to a ski resort every winter season. My one biggest wish is to go to a big resort of the United States. For example, I've seen some ppeople ride a snowboard on top of a mountain on the movie. I really want to challenge it. If I have a chance go to on a snowboard trip on the break, I'll try it. -Moon-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home