Outdoors

Monday, June 09, 2008

Summer Season

Every season in the year has something interesting. Actually I do not like winter, when people are happy with snow and skiing but I don’t feel comfortable with that season because usually people are sick and especially children. I have a son, so I worry about him. For that reason summer is my favorite season, because I feel comfortable and I love hot sunshin. In addition there are a lot of activities I am interested in, in this season, for example, going to the beach, playing volleyball, lying down, and swimming. It is so interesting because I love the sea, the sunrise and the sunset above the sea. Also, in the summer most people have a vacation of more than two months, which makes them relax after tired work, visit friends and travel to other places. Those are the most important reasons, which make me prefer the summer season.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home