Outdoors

Monday, June 02, 2008

Fluency Exercise #3

I’ve experienced SIU closing school for two days in last year’s winter because of snow and ice. When I recognized the notice of school at night, I couldn’t believe it, because I’ve never experienced the closing of school because of snow and ice. After checking the notice, I went outside to find out what was going on. But outside was covered about one foot of ice. The scene that I was shown was unbelievable. All places were covered with ice and lots of cars slid on the ice. Also, I couldn’t go outside and I needed more time than when I usually take time to walk somewhere. During those few days, I couldn’t do anything because of the covered ice. At that time, I had fun and had a good experience. Also, I skipped class two days; during those two days I had parties with friends. Maybe I’ll remember that time for a special memory. -Moon-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home