Outdoors

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

To Change Weather in Korea

I like sunny days, which should be moderate temperature without too much hot or cool. I can experience the proper sunny day during spring or fall. At that time, I enjoy the weather, doing exercise, or going on a picnic. Moderate sunshine gives an energy and beautiful scenery to me. Spring or fall is nice weather for people’s activity. However, the season of spring or fall has vanished recently in Korea, so winter or summer is longer than before. This situation makes me uncomfortable, because I stay at home rather than go outdoors. Winter is so cold to me, and summer is too hot and humid. Changing weather is so unsatisfying to me. I have pleasurable memory about the nice weather but the next generation does not have the weather’s advantage.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home