Outdoors

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Outdoors

Last weekend, I saw a very amazing sight. Throughout morning, it was a very lovely day and hot weather. So I went to the festival in Herrin and played with my friends outside. And after the festival finished, we went to one of my friends' home. Talking with my friends in the house, we heard news from the radio. So we turned on the television and checked what the problem is outside. It was a tornado warning. I was so surprised because it was my first time that I has experienced a tornado. So we went to the porch and I looked at the sky. Sky's color was so unique, it looked like mixing of dark green, black, and gray. And then, wee had to go down to the basement to avoid a dangerous situation. Furthermore, I couldn't imagine a tornado warning in the morning, So I can't forget that day's weather, because it was so dramatic!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home