Outdoors

Monday, June 09, 2008

Fluency Ex #4

My Favorite season

Korea is a beautiful country that has the 4 seasons; especially, my favorite season is the fall because the weather begins to cool a little. The clear sky and multicolored leaves are beautiful. Autumn is the harvest season, so many kinds of people are busy harvesting. Autumn is the best season to make trips, and I also take great pleasure in traveling in autumn because a lot of the forests are a mass of color in autumn and the leaves are all off the trees. I think that autumn is pretty as a picture, because the mountain scenery was beautiful when we were there in the fall and the wide array of colors that cover the mountainside is a definite mark that autumn has arrived. I like autumn because I can play many kinds of outdoor sports with fine weather. I think that everybody has a good appetite in autumn because autumn has many kinds of fruits and seasonal foods.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home