Outdoors

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What I would like to do in autumn

In Korea, there is a saying that “autumn is a season of reading.” That mean it is a kind of an educational movement in which the government encouraged people to lower the illiteracy rate through reading books. Also, this sentence has a connotative sense that autumn is one of the most appropriate seasons for reading. Some of my friends say, actually, that I am not only a great reader, but a voracious reader. When I usually stay home by myself, I am used to having a good time reading books, noon and night. I do not eat anything while I am reading books. My parents are really concerned about my reading style. It seems to me that it is like doing drugs. Whatever, I would read books even if someone introduces a girlfriend to me. Particularly, I would rather read books in autumn than in other season.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home